To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2011 8:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Back to ce

Hia dark!

How funny is that? I started playing again myself only a couple days ago.

I guess I can't put it down for to long lol.

Well there's a lot of new stuff to craft, you can go exploring derelicts in a space sute, there's an explorers faction now, pirate raids on settlements
hav been bumped up a lot, that's all I know.

I'll see you on the game.

Am still under james t kirk. Still in brotherhood as they are a good croud.