On 10/14/2011 5:11 PM, Jim Kitchen wrote:
Yes, I was hoping that since I myself can not do graphics etc that maybe Jeremy, Eleanor, Dark or some one that can, might be able to take up the project.

I would certainly be willing to talk with you folks regarding this project. If you want to make a game of interest to both sighted and blind players, I do believe that graphics have to be included. They don't have to be fancy or 3D, but they probably do have to be present to keep the more visually oriented kids involved. That is what we try to do with all of our games - to make them for everyone.

So contact me off-list to talk further.

Eleanor Robinson
7-128 Software