Mr. Kitchen, I believe we are in the same boat.  While I have done programming
work for other people, I have never tried to build a game that someone else had
thought up.  Working with a client is almost always a nightmare since they
rarely understand what they actually want, and believe you can pluck their
vision from out of their mind regardless of how poorly they describe it to you.
 Haha, I'm actually in the middle of that same sort of thing right now.  I had
a guy spot a youtube video of mine where I showcased a prototype vision system.
 He contacted me a few weeks ago and has hired me to build him something like
it.  This is actually why I've been so busy lately and haven't been more
involved in the community for the past week.

I can't remember if the person who contacted you was a man or woman, so I will
use "He" as a gender-generic description.  Did he give you a description of
what they are looking for yet?  If he has, I would be happy to take a look at
the information also.