Hi I extracted the football game to the kitchensinc folder and when I run it
in the kitchensinc menu I get a run time error 13 type miss match after I
receive the kick. I ran the uinfoot.bat file then I re installed it in the
kitchensinc folder and ran it from the kitchensinc menu and after I receive
the kick off I still get the run- time error 13. Is there any vb run-time
updates I can get for windows7?

Kenny Peyatt