Hi Jim,

No its definitely not a Windows 7 thing. I recently purchased a brand
new Toshiba notebook with a duel core AMD 64 processor, 3 GB of
memory, and Windows 7 64 with Sp1 and NFL runs fine on it. All I had
to do is install Winkit, and I updated the VB 6 runtimes to VB 6 SP6,
and disable User Account Control. After that all of your games ran
perfectly.

HTH