Hi Kenny,

Please run the uninfoot.bat file again and again install the winNFL3.exe file
from my web site.  And please never use alt f4 to close the game.  And please
be sure to enter a name for your coach.

Using alt f4 to close the game, and, or, not entering a name for your coach
will cause the game to give you that type mismatch error.

Thanks

HTH

BFN