From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jeremy Kaldobsky
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2011 10:12 PM
To: audyssey
Subject: [Audyssey] Swamp, zombie RPG by Aprone

After my anniversary prank, it was suggested yesterday that I put together a
small zombie themed game for Halloween.  Well, here it is!  To save time I
pulled code from a mech fps game that I started but never finished.  At
least it finally got used for something, so that's a good thing.

The controls are probably a bit clunky at the moment, but I am posting this
so that people can try it and start giving me suggestions for improvements.
I will be leaving for work in a few minutes so I've been working like crazy
trying to have this posted before I leave.  Make sure you read the readme
file before playing.

[url=http://www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames/Swamp.zip]www.kaldobsky.com/audioga
mes/Swamp.zip[/url]
16.5 MB