Cool.
Thanks, Jeremy.
Christina

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeremy Kaldobsky" <jer...@kaldobsky.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2011 1:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Swamp, zombie RPG by Aprone

For starters I have doubled the impact size for the zombies, and caused the
bullets to do a bit more damage.  How the damage
works is still the same though, which is based on how close to the center of
the zombie you hit.  It is entirely possible to
kill a zombie with a single shot if you hit it in the very center, but of
course that would be very difficult to do at any
kind of range.  I think it will be easier to kill them now.

I've changed how a few things work with the aiming and walking.  Instead of
using the mouse button to turn on aiming, the F
key is used to toggle it on or off.  This way you can turn it on and just leave
it on if you're comfortable with it.  Keep in
mind that aiming is only moving your gun and does not affect your traveling
direction.  I think some people may have been
trying to use the aiming feature to turn through doorways.  To solve that
problem I've added the steering option that can be
toggled using the G key.  When steering is turned on, moving the mouse actually
smoothly rotates your entire body and not
just your gun.  You also aren't limited to 30 degrees in either direction, so
you literally wouldn't need to use the left or
right arrows for turning anymore.  If you get used to using the steering mode,
you will have a huge navigation and shooting
advantage over traditional keyboard users.  The radar modes, especially the
long range ones, are
 super useful while steering is turned on.

Robla I may end up switching to that kind of walking mode, but I'm wanting to
give this one a shot first.  I think it is nice
to be able to set your speed and then have your hands free to do other tasks as
you continue to move.

I've also been working on solving the different errors that have been reported.
 The latest reported error restarts the game
if a zombie attacks you, lol.

Please download the new update, and if you're still getting errors your
debuglog file should have more detailed information
to help me solve them.

Download link
www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames/Swamp.zip
I've also added Swamp to my regular games page