well I was thinking of an actual storyline where you have to complete sertain objectives along with the zombies leading to some major conclusion battle or something that would end the game. I guess you could have something as an arcade where you shoot as many zombies as you could, and have them get faster and faster, and then eventually you die but get scores on what you hit.
etc.
We have already had extent, yes its possable to play the game but the novelty wares off if I know I will eventually die. I actually got into a state where I could easily avoid the zombies, shoot a few many times and run away. I'd like something not a scope but something to tell me if I was on centre, my aiming worked but I must have not been on target because I put about 50 shots into one zombie.
At 12:26 a.m. 22/10/2011 -0700, you wrote:
I'll fix that error in the morning, thanks for letting me know.

The zombies take more damage depending on how close to center you shoot them. It is actually possible to kill one with a single shot, if your aim was good enough. If you graze them with off center shots, it could take several before it finally dies. I have a feeling the zombies are a bit too hard to hit currently, so I will probably be making it easier when I post the next update.

Are you thinking of something like maybe a total of 50 zombies and you win? Some certain number that will stop new ones from entering the map?