I have an issue with my touch pad where if I try to line up with a zombie with this game, I can't move in small increments. I either don't move or I move fairly quickly. I think if I slide my finger sideways slowly it doesn't turn my character at all. It's not at all similar to Papa Sangre's reaction to the same sort of movement. Does anyone else do this with a touch pad and does this happen to them too?

Sent with Thunderbird 3.1.14 portable.