I like the idea. But I was wondering whether it'd be possible to give each character certain atributes and certain proficiencies? Have it like Left 4 Dead and have each character from a different background. Someone who was or is in the Military? Proficient with all the weapons, but if he was a sniper in the military, give him a precision weapon that he can aim at from long range, but requires more skill. Civilian character? Give him or her the ability to pick random things up and use them as weapons, since they wouldn't have any particular area of weaponry that they're good with. I feel this makes for more variety, along with the quests. It would change strategies a player could use. Just some ideas.. and I'll be waiting for those lines!