I've finally come up with the first draft of the phrases I need.  For anyone
who is interested, record yourself saying these 10 phrases and send them to me.
 Please save each phrase as its own file so that I don't need to cut apart 1
file into the separate pieces.  I haven't figured out how many different voices
I will end up needing, but I will keep the best sounding ones.  I apologize in
advance for anyone's recordings that I don't end up using.

Here are the 10 phrases to record.  On some of them you have a choice between a
few options which basically mean the same thing.

"Hey", "Sup", or another short informal greeting.
"Over here"
"Follow me" or "This way"
"Roger that" or "Yes sir"
"No sir"
"Watch out!" or "Heads up!"
"I need ammo"
"Stay here" or "Stay put"
"Cover me"
"I'll cover you" or "I've got your back"

Thanks guys!