Hi aprone
We may have a problem
While the game works as it should in multi player mode the game is
seriously broke in single mode.
Steps don't work, if you start in single mode then switch to multi,
most items don't seem to appear or anything the game thinks you are
still in multi or sp mode depending on which mode you run first.
Although I was able to complete mission 1 I was seriously surrounded,
and although I tried  to turn in the right place I died anyway.
Also it appears zombie steps in single mode are broken.
Its like all the parametres are never reset or set in sp mode not
reset for either mode though.
Also when I started the zombies came into the shack before I had a
chance to get out.
Not to mention a load of stuff was fully broken.
Right now sp mode is rather not playable really.
If you play multi first you have a better chance to kick major but.
It would be good if sp mode had the axe in it though.