Hi that sounds fine. I am wondering for those of us who have a touch pad on a windows 7 32 bit laptop can we play the game with that as well as on a windows xp pc with a keybord? and that sounds like a verry good idea. from Mich. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeremy Kaldobsky" <jer...@kaldobsky.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2011 12:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Swamp, version 1.1b

Not a bad idea at all. The original layout was suggested by someone, who's name I forget sorry, because you would be able to do the voice commands without moving either hand away from their normal resting spots. Would people be fine with moving their hands to do the voices?

G for greeting
f for follow me
h for over here
a for need ammo
c for cover me
w for watch out
b for I got your back
n for no sir
y for yes sir
r for roger that
s for stay here
In short, the first letter of the first word involved,
unless that
letter is already used for another phrase, then the first
letter of the
second word etc.

Another one I'd like to see added is
help, or I'm in big trouble over here! etc
and
Thanks! or You saved my backside! Whew!