Hi,

No offense, but if this is your first time playing you will sorely be
disappointed in the game if you enable the cheat codes. Reason being
is certain cheats such as the invisibility cheat make it impossible
for the enemy tanks, bases, etc to fire on you. I recommend playing
the game a while normally before playing with the all ammo or
invisibility cheat codes.

Cheers!