From: "shaun everiss" <sm.ever...@gmail.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 3:31 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] audyssey plus or extra

Hi.
I have been thinking on this for a week or so.
I have been thinking on a something between issues of the mag, some
sort of podcasts which has game playthroughs, reviews, etc.
Mainly to run through the majority of audiogames on the forums and
other places.
The magazine is hardly regular and while   I don't want to replace
the magazine, something really needs to be done between issues.

I myself have an external mic, I have skype, msn and a few things
now, a crappy card in my box can probably record the games.
I also have my soni handhold recorder.

My major issue would be storage.
Dropbox is the most likely for short term.
Another is something like 000webhost but since the download is really
hopeless resetting all the time for large files, I have second thoughts.
I know where I can get a site for 60 us bucks a year,  and a domain
that costs 30 dollars a year.
I have access to a few other places to, but some of those won't be regular.
I guess I could use something like podbean or something but we will
have to see.
Firstly I need to know who is interested.

This by no means  will be all of my work.
This is a chance for developers, and community members alike both on
the list and the forums a like to talkk about things.
Everything will probably be its own part and be split apart into
seperate files.
though this just an idea.