Hi,

I like that. A name like Paudyssey would make sense. I know there are
sites like Paudio books. Which does audio books vial podcasts. This
would fit in with the entire podcasting theme.

How I see the show format would be something like main menu's setup.
You have a host who gives the news, and then you would have game
reviews, demonstrations, etc done by the community itself. Just like
Main Menu's format. Its one that works out well for them, and would
probably work for us as well.

Cheers!