Well ron what name did you have in mind.
I'd really like it to be a community project.
For the purposes of actual work dropbox will be used.
I'll see if there is just more than one person though.
For now the cast will have to be somewhere like podbean or something, or podomatic or something, though if there are any other good podcast upload sites that are accessable then thats good if I know where I can put it.
I really idealy would want to keep this free.
Ofcause if it became any more than that, like a large user base, and the fact that it would have to be well rather full has me thinking.
Another thing I could use is 000webhost to run the blog part of the site.
though there are some annoyances I have issues with that place.
Now, I could always make another wordpress blog linked to here and the forum and just update this, however I would have to somehow set email access to things.
Another way is to pull storage for things.
if dave meller or someone could give me a subdomain with wordpress on it and 2gb storage as initial then I could do it that way.
Or I could  do it on dropbox.
The issue is it all gets pulled to the computer, so unless I had a couple accounts hmmm it would be a bit complex to maintain.
Over that there is the fact I'd have to pay for storage.
and web space.
And this could be as much as 100-200 a year.
At which point we run into a large ammount of problems.
The first  is cash and payments.
I'd have to run on donations or have subscribers.
This would mean I'd have to keep to a schedual, and then I'd need a large user base.
Obviously I really don't want to do that.

There is one posability, but its a bit cheaky.
We could use audyssey.org for the cast.
However I would feel guilty about not paying for the use, etc, etc.
Then as we all know all the devs that burnout and such, well the same will happen here.
So I really need more than one person to be interested.
I would probably need at least 1000 or so to really make it worth going major postal with this. Otherwise it is likely to just be a public dropbox thingy or at least for the moment a share folder only cast. I have no dedicated system to set up for a server nore the space for one currently. I may eventually get an old clunker with win xp on it but then I'd have to seriously spend cash for something, and have a noisy thing in my room and still have no real space. Ron I am happy you aggree with me, but unless I get some more feadback this won't happen,