Hi.
I just listened to this.  It's hilarious.  Sounds like an awesome game.
Christina

----- Original Message -----
From: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@blastbay.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 6:37 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Perilous hearts audio demo!

Hi folks!

After some requests, I have decided to release a much longer audio demo of my
upcoming game Perilous Hearts. In this demo I
explore the store at the start of the adventure where you can build up your
inventory so to speak, and then I go on to
complete levels 1 and 2. Note that if you do not want any plot or strategy
spoilers, do not listen!

Also note that if you are offended or otherwise affected by the killing of
little virtual monkeys, this may not be suitable
for you either as I do end up killing quite a few of the little cuddly things.
And oh how I enjoy it! Smirk.

I would very much appreciate everyones feedback on this. There's obviously lots
more further ahead in the adventure, but this
gives a much better introduction to the game than what I provided in my last
speech.

The link is:
http://www.blastbay.com/audio/perilous_hearts_pre_demo.mp3

Enjoy!