I tried the link to get this file, and also tried copying and pasting it into Internet Explorer 8. It doesn't connect at all. Does anyone have suggestions? Thanks.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@blastbay.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 3:37 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Perilous hearts audio demo!

Hi folks!

After some requests, I have decided to release a much longer audio demo of my upcoming game Perilous Hearts. In this demo I explore the store at the start of the adventure where you can build up your inventory so to speak, and then I go on to complete levels 1 and 2. Note that if you do not want any plot or strategy spoilers, do not listen!

Also note that if you are offended or otherwise affected by the killing of little virtual monkeys, this may not be suitable for you either as I do end up killing quite a few of the little cuddly things. And oh how I enjoy it! Smirk.

I would very much appreciate everyones feedback on this. There's obviously lots more further ahead in the adventure, but this gives a much better introduction to the game than what I provided in my last speech.

The link is:
http://www.blastbay.com/audio/perilous_hearts_pre_demo.mp3

Enjoy!

Kind regards,