yeah but we're getting it before everyone else, which would be insentive
enough for me. *grin*
-Cary

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 07:41
To: Philip Bennefall; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Perilous Hearts preorders?

Hi Philip,

Well, I for one trust you, and would probably be willing to pay for the game
as a preorder provided I have the funds to do so myself. With Christmas
around the corner I'm not sure how much I'd have to spend right now on a
game since I'm saving a little money for Christmas gifts as well as pay the
bills, buy food, etc.

The only point of disagreement I have with your plan below is you mentioned
providing a public demo for preorder customers. I feel if i preorder I
should get a license key or something that unlocks a little more content
besides just the two levels in the public demo. Content could be the
cutscenes, extra levels, but if I'm going to pay for the game I just feel I
should get something other than just the public demo everyone else gets.
Just my thoughts.

Cheers!