Hi Philip,

Well, I for one trust you, and would probably be willing to pay for
the game as a preorder provided I have the funds to do so myself. With
Christmas around the corner I'm not sure how much I'd have to spend
right now on a game since I'm saving a little money for Christmas
gifts as well as pay the bills, buy food, etc.

The only point of disagreement I have with your plan below is you
mentioned providing a public demo for preorder customers. I feel if i
preorder I should get a license key or something that unlocks a little
more content besides just the two levels in the public demo. Content
could be the cutscenes, extra levels, but if I'm going to pay for the
game I just feel I should get something other than just the public
demo everyone else gets. Just my thoughts.

Cheers!