From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 11:05 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] sample recordings

hi darin.
Yes I have heard your stuff its quite good.
What exactly could you commit life and funds depending ofcause.
If you have seen my announcement skills you will see I am probably not ready
to host the cast at least in that role.
I have xp so recording should be ok.
Eventually I think the only real way we could do this is if we have an old
system with an analog soundcard.
It would be single core with low ram though.
I to have an external recorder but the stereo image is rather narrow.
At 07:09 p.m. 10/11/2011 -0500, you wrote:
>just throwing in my 2 sense here, I have done both an internet radio
>show as well as many podcasts which you can hear over at
>http://www.blindcooltech.com. I have also done voiceovers including
>some for the swamp game.  That being said I would love to be a part of
>this project if it ever gets off the ground.  I am not sure how much I
>can commit, as I am getting ready for some very big changes in my life
>what with going back soon for another seeing eye dog after loosing
>Kenya to prostate cancer back in September, and my wife being 17 weeks
>pregnant with our first baby *grin*.  But I would love to be a part for
what it's worth.

>Thanks.

do this podcast the best we can.

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6620 (20111111) information _____________