Hi.
Thunderbird broke the link, here we go again
http://valiant8086.com/games/sims/swamp/swamp%20play%20through.mp3

Sent with Thunderbird 3.1.14 portable.

On 11/11/2011 5:15 PM, Valiant8086 wrote:
Hi.
Jeremy, can you link this in your readme file for swamp.

Here's an informal play through of Swamp version 1.1. I did it while testing out that program some of you were talking about on here just awhile ago, Soundtap. I put it on my website and I think I'll leave it where it is now. It's not as good as I'd like, but it's a start.
http://valiant8086.com/games/sims/swamp/swamp play through.mp3