I've thoroughly enjoyed listening to both walkthroughs that have been posted
thus far.  I really like listening to the commentary and each person's distinct
speaking style as they go through everything.  I'm also a fan of how everyone
seems to insert some humor as they go along, and those are always fun and
unexpected gems.