Thank you sir. I had fun producing it. I aim to please *grin*.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jeremy Kaldobsky
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2011 6:20 PM
To: Johnny Tai; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A review of the swamp game by Darren Duff

I've thoroughly enjoyed listening to both walkthroughs that have been posted
thus far.  I really like listening to the commentary and each person's
distinct speaking style as they go through everything.  I'm also a fan of
how everyone seems to insert some humor as they go along, and those are
always fun and unexpected gems.

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6624 (20111112) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6624 (20111112) information _____________

http://www.eset.com