Well it would help if people new a little more about this. What games will
you be making accessible? Can there be input from others as well? This
sounds somewhat vague

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of michael barnes
Sent: 14 November 2011 15:46
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] New app is coming for the blind gamers.

Hey, all I would like to share with you all about a project that I have
been working on for the last two days.
I along with a developer of a IOS apps.
We are working on a app that wil have some accessible games for the blind.
I came up with an idea and the developer was impress with it.
The neat thing about this developer is he has never heard about
different kinds of computer and other stuff for the blind.
So to give the quick story he is willing to work with me on bringing
accessible games to the IOS platform for myself and other gamers who
have a form of blindness.
The developer tells me that he is very interested in how we the blind
can use computers and IOS devices to play games.
I hope when the app that we are working on everyone on here will get it
and enjoy it.

Will I don't want to say anymore about it I thought I would share this
info with my fellow gamers.