I think that all apps must go through Apple. It's a proprietary issue. You have to be able to get the apps from the Itunes Store using Itunes. I would check with Apple to be sure before making it available.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "michael barnes" <c...@samobile.net>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 12:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] New app is coming for the blind gamers.

Hey, Darren.
The reason I thought I would share this news is because the app is kinda a gift from me to all my fellow gamers that are blind. The app will be free and if apple don't release the app then I'll send different ones the app if anyone wants it.
But for now I am hopeing that the app will be out by the end of the month.

I guess I could share a little bit of info with all of you so here is a small preview and I mean small preview. The app will have classic games on it that you can play on your IOS devices.
The games are text base games that does work with voice over on the IOS.
The app will have sounds.
You can say that it will be a blast from the past.
I think that when the app is ready for release and I give the name of the app then everyone will be wanting to go get the fre app for themselves.
The app will have six classic text to speeech games that does have sounds.

I am sorry if this description is not a enough but I really do want it to be a surprise from me. The the reason that I am give the details the way I'm doing is so that people will be guessing what games and want to know more.
So when it comes out I will happy to give the full description of the app.