My suggestion is that you wait until it is ready for gamers to download and install before giving any progress reports unless the expected deadline has not been met. If it is expected to be ready by the beginning of next month, let us know why it isn't ready by the day after that, or let us know that it is ready when it is ready. Also, be sure to proofread any documentation that comes with the game. It'll leave a better first impression if misspellings and typographical errors are not seen by sighted gamers or heard by blind players.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "michael barnes" <c...@samobile.net>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 9:18 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Update on game app for IOS devices I'm working on.

Hey, All.
As you may know I am in the middle of working on a app for the IOS devices.
I want to give a quick update on the work that has been done.
When my developer sent me the first version of the beta version of the app the voice over would not read the different app eliments automatically. In the new beta version he got voice over to automatically read all the app eliments.
In the first beta version of the app their wasn't a restart game button.
In the new beta version their is a restart button.
You may be asking what is the restart game button for and what is the deal about having voice over read automatically.
Will here is the reasons for these two items in the app.
First since this app is a game pack you will be able to pick your game and while you are playing your game if you beat it or lose or you just want to start over you can press the restart game button at anytime while in a game. The reason for voice over to automatically read the different eliments of the app is because the gameplay will be faster so you the player don't have to keep sliding your fingure around the screen you can just make a choice.

Here is one more information about the app it does support blue tooth keyboards for those who want to use their keyboards instead of the on screen keyboard. And another cool thing about this app if you are playing one of the games and you got to exit the app for whatever reason the app automatically pauses where you are at in the app. I will be testing another beta version of the app and I hope that it will be able to be release in the app store for all of you. Two things is one the app will be totally free and we are hoping that the app will be out by the end of the month. I will update on the app after I test it to let everyone know how the progress is going. I hope when I give the next update on here I will be able to say the app is ready for the app store.