Hey, no I don't need any beta testers for this app.
This app is finish so now we are submitting it apple right now.
So if everything goes right then this app will be release in a couple of weeks.
Since different ones have ask me about beta testing the app I will let them help with the next app that me and the developer does.
This app is a IOS app which means it will play on iPhone, iPod, iPad.
I hope everyone on here gets the app.