Hey, Charles.
Thanks for the info.
Yes I am taking care of all that.
I have a friend that is a writer so he is the one that did the editing for me after I wrote the ruff draft. I am hoping that myself and the developer can release this game by the end of the month. The way its looks we should have a stable release version by the end of the week.
So if that happens then we will submit it to apple.