Hey, this is excellent news. One thing I'm curious about is on what platform is the game dev writing this game on. Also, do you need any beta testers? *smile*.

Raul A. Gallegos
I don't have a big ego. I'm way too cool for that.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/rau47
Facebook: http://facebook.com/rgallegos74
Blog: http://www.RaulGallegos.com