Skype: joport3
Twitter: www.twitter.com/goncalvesjorge
Webpage: www.jorgegoncalves.com

On 11/20/2011 5:47 AM, Bryan Peterson wrote:
You'd still have to modify the functions though for each individual game
and of course you'd have to know the right way to do so.
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Kilgore" <tim8...@cox.net>
To: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@blastbay.com>; "Gamers Discussion list"
<gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2011 10:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] More BGT news

In the Jawe script manager, there is a feature that puts all the
functions in a listbox. So what you do is find the function you want
and press enter. This puts the function in the editor. I'm guessing
that that's and ide feature. Could such and emplementation be put in
the BGT engine? Maybe not since it's not an acual ide.

Tim
----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Bennefall"
<phi...@blastbay.com>