I think it's 4.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jorge Gonçalves
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 5:54 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Swamp question

Hello everyone.
I'm playing swamp and i  noticed that when i press tab for changing the
speech mode, it crashes my nvda and than i can't do anything in the
computer.
My question is if Nvda is supported and if so what is the number that i
should put in the progress.ini And if nvda is not supported correctly which
number i should type for using the game with sapi speech?
Many thanks in advance.

Jorge Gonçalves
jopo...@hotmail.com
Skype: joport3