Hi Jeremy, is more of me trying to use up my 800+ med kits. they hit me, i heal. I slash them, they die. haha!
zombie suggestions
i think we need more faster and smarter zombies. most of them are way slow, is kind of like just waiting for me to shoot. And also a type of zombie that can attack from far. Sometimes, the swamp is quite safe that I weel that we can picnic over there. How I wish I can be one of the zombies attacking other players. haha!

锦发/Steady Goh
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 9:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Steady the butcher in zombie land

I can say this for sure, you will be an absolute beast with the Axe after practicing like this for a while. haha!

I am finding it getting a bit boring
playing with no objectives. While waiting for the next
update of swamp, I changed my playing style and find it more
exciting this way. Think it will keep me going for quite
some time. this is a recording of my new way of playing
swamp. Enjoy.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2106729/steady%20the%20butcher.mp3

锦发/Steady Goh