yeah, and also some new weapons to let you be a sniper, in the sense
of you will have to be pationt, and wait out your shots, perhaps you
would have to lay down and have to get up against if you want to move
from your location, also, the same thing, as in dropping to your
belly, would be used to avoid shots fired at you, as is true in real
life.
dallas