Hi Laurel,

Well, as far as Monopoly and sports games I'd highly recommend
checking out Jim Kitchens website. If you go to
http://www.kitchensinc.net
you'll find a large variety of board games like Life, Monopoly, Yatzi,
etc. He also has a Baseball game and a Football game. So you can
pretty much find a lot of what you want all at one place.

As for strategy/empire building games there is Castaways by Jeremy
Kaldobski found at
http://www.kaldobski.com/audiogames/
and there is a game called SoundRTS which I forget the website address
off hand. If you want something comercial, but is extremely good,
there is a game called Time of Conflict from
http://www.gmagames.com
which is probably the best empire building/strategy game out there right now.

P.S.

In the future could you please use a better subject than "Hello." Its
considered good list practice to give messages a subject that gives
the reader a indication of what the topic is about.

Cheers!