Thanks Quentin, I wanted the link as well sinse this really needs an audiogames.net database entry.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "QuentinC" <quent...@cfardel.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 7:06 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] hello

Hello,

For games like monopoly, you can also try my playroom
http://qcsalon.net/
There are multiple games beside monopoly: uno, 1000 miles, poker, connect4, chess, battleship, ... The principle is like RSClient: you install a small application, create an account, and then you can play online with other people or against bots.

Advantages compared to RSG
- more game and game variants/options, 9 games in total
- Multilingual: english and french
- Easy to install and use
- Screen reader direct support: jaws, NVDA, window eye, system access
- Web forum

Drawbacks compared to RSG
- Only for windows
- The server crashes more often