Hi Orin and all,

Might I just say something real quick about BGT and Laurel's request.
As I recall Laurel seemed interested in creating games for her IPhone.
While I agree using BGT for Windows games is the best place to start,
but  if Laurel wants to write games for her IPhone BGT won't work.
She'll have to consider a programming language and tools supported by
her IPhone. Keep that in mind when handing out suggestions like this.

Cheers!