Hi,

May I suggest the Blastbay Game Engine for writing games at
http://www.blastbay.com

It's got a pretty extensive manual and community forum. It's the first language
where when I read the manual I have an understanding of things, though
designing games that I have in my head and turning them into code is the most
difficult thing for me.

Orin
orin8...@gmail.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orinks