I do not believe iOS comes with Python. You could in theory install it, but for that,you'd need a jailbroken device and a ssh server installed on it to get into the Shell. Then I'm not sure how you could handle the touch screen as input, and the fact it's limited hardware. The 3gs runs an arm processor that can do 800MHZ but is underclocked to 600, with 256MB of RAM. The apple A4 is 1ghz but again underclocked to 800, on the iPhone4 with 512MB of ram, but only 256 on the iPod4. Finally, the apple A5, the newest one, is a dual core 1GHZ, with 1gb of RAM both for iPhone4s and iPad2. the iPods hadn't been updated for it though, only reducing the prices in 2011 and adding a white colored version.