Hi,

I'm not sure, but I don't think the touch screen would be a problem.
Python has a raw_input function that can typically grab input from any
input device such as keyboards, cell phone keypads, etc as long as the
python interpretor supports the device. However, as you said I'm
pretty sure Python isn't preinstalled on iOS devices to begin with.

Cheers!