To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2011 5:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] I'm appauled!

Hello,

Why not make audiogames.net upgrade a little and let the users rate and comment each game, directly on their respective pages ?

I think this is kind of standard feature present on allmost regular gaming community website.

I know that you can't directly change something in that area, but it's maybe time for audiogames.net to evolve: allow users to do more things, as well as clearing up the database of old, incorrect or inappropriate entries.