hi Steve.

my issue as far as the Rnib goes is that they refuse to recognize that other products, ---- including frree programs exist. As I said I was contacting them as representative of audiogames.net and more to show that audio based computer games do exist and are playable for blind people.

however they catagorically refused to listen, this though is not new sinse they have refused to listen on innumerable other issues too, right from when i phoned them at the age of 7 to ask for more sf books to be made available in audio.

I'd certainly be pleased if another developer such as David greenwood of Gma could in fact get cd versions of his games distributed by the rnib, but it is more the fact that they seem to have decided what audio games are and fixed with it.

As to your own games, ---- well I have explained the reasons behind my cryticisms in the hopes that perhaps matters could be improved in the future.

While I do accept as I said that my first message was hastily worded, I would much rather discuss the what are to me the shortcomings of a situation and try to reach some sort of resolution than simply have what I said dismissed.

All the best,