From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 25 November 2011 17:29
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] I'm appalled!

Unfortunately Charles you've hit the nale on the head.

right from the age of 7 I've tried to point out to the Rnib that not all
blind people are eldily, but they've taken small notice.

They for example refused to help or even offer suggestions on access to
tabletop rp, they claimed that I was the only person who'd be interested in
such things.

They had a similar response when i asked them about the possibility of
brailling fighting fantasy gamebooks, and when I tried to get them to
reccord more literature that would be favourable to younger people.

You can get braille knitting patterns from them, but they don't even
considder the possibility someone would want a tactile role playing dice.

This is just what I mean about them.

the problem is in the Uk, they are the first port of call for anyone who
loses their vision, and thus their word has a great deal of weight, which is

why I find the fact that they refuse to acknolidge that other developers
besides Azabat exist so frustrating.

All the best,