I've noticed that too. You can't hit the blasted thing.

----- Original Message -----
From: Valiant8086 <valiant8...@lavabit.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 20:17:50 -0500
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Swamp version 1.3b patch

Hi.
Is the guard for the safe zone supposed to growl like a zombie?
*grins*
Sent with Thunderbird 3.1.14 portable.

On 11/25/2011 7:10 PM, Jeremy Kaldobsky wrote:
I've noticed that too.

Hi.
I'm having strange problems with impact sounds. I even
walked up to a wall and swung my axe at it, and I didn't
hear it hit. I'm not sure how to tell if I actually did hit
a zombie or not, but I do know I shot one a few times
without moving because I was pretty sure I was lined up with
him and he died after my third shot. I don't know if he just
wandered into my line of fire or if there was no impact
sound for that one. So so weird.;