Hi Jeremy,
I noticed that the Vulcan gun fire.wav doesn't play and wile walking you sound like you're carrying 1000 pounds. It doesn't play because it is a stereo file while all the other guns are in mono. After I converted the fire.wav to mono the gun fire.wav sounded and you walked a lot faster.

With this patch the single player game is much more enjoyable.
I haven't tried multy player because I kept getting killed in the shack.
thanks,
Phil