From: Valiant8086 <valiant8...@lavabit.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 18:23:05 -0500
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Swamp version 1.3b patch

Hi.
I'm having strange problems with impact sounds. I even walked up to a wall and swung my axe at it, and I didn't hear it hit. I'm not sure how to tell if I actually did hit a zombie or not, but I do know I shot one a few times without moving because I was pretty sure I was lined up with him and he died after my third shot. I don't know if he just wandered into my line of fire or if there was no impact sound for that one. So so
weird.;

Sent with Thunderbird 3.1.14 portable.