Haha, make that 20 lions. That'll teach them to cheat.

----- Original Message -----
From: Philip Bennefall <phi...@blastbay.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 01:09:38 +0100
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Perilous Hearts hero playthrough.

Oh yes, adding cheat protection is a relatively trivial task. You just associate a hash or crc with each value you want to protect, and then you can immediately detect if a given variable has been tampered with and take appropriate action. Crash the game, play a message, create 10 lions right in your location, etc etc. There are already some easter eggs in the game,
though of course I took them out for the demo. Smirk.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall