He was indeed, had been for some years. In fact unless he's retired by now he's probably still teaching.
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!
----- Original Message ----- From: "john" <jpcarnemo...@comcast.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2011 3:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] I'm appalled!

And this guy was certified?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bryan Peterson" <bpeterson2...@cableone.net
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 19:50:14 -0700

I actually had an O&m instructor who seemed to believe quite passionately
that a cane is an unnecessary tool if one relies on ones ears. His
philosophy was that the cane provides a mere ten percent of the feedback you get from your environment. I need hardly point out that te one time he made
me try to cross a street without it (I'm just thankful it wasn't a busy
one), I nearly had a heart attack. Hmmm, think I feel a new game idea coming
on. You, as the blind hero, work your way through a sinister obsttacle
course to retrieve your cane from your addle-brained instructor, then beat
some sense into him with it.
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!